Ten Types of Relationships That Won’t Work

Here is our initial offering for our new show entitled “The K Zone.” This show’s topic is: Ten Types of Relationships That Won’t Work. Oh yeah, we’re getting into the mood for some Valentine bashing. :)
[podcast: “uploads/Podcast/episode1.mp3”]
My sister and I sound so alike, our mom could NEVER tell who she’s talking to on the phone. Can you tell who is who? And oh, we’ll discuss TEN THINGS of anything under the sun! If you have any suggestions for possible topic in future shows, drop us a note, will ya? :)

Till next episode!

(And oh, we know that we can’t possibly please everyone with this kind of show, so if it gets too boring, just hit the cute little square button to stop. It’s not audio in demand for nothing. :P)

Music credits:
Scrubs Soundtrack
Shawn Mullin – All In My Head
Lazlo Bane – Superman

One Tree Hill OST
Nada Surf – Always Love
Fall Out Boy – I’ve Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Ten Types of Relationships That Won’t Work

1. verns says:

pakinggan ko in a while..andito bosing ko eh..wala lang..gusto ko lang maunang mag comment hehe beat yah speedimaks! lolz

huy verns nasa work ka on a saturday? ingat baka mahuli! LOL

3. K. says:

Oh, I love the name The K Zone! I think I’m going to steal it. I already call my car K-Car… maybe I can call my apartment the K Zone. Hope you don’t mind!

Hey K, say what, I’ll let you borrow it. Thanks for dropping by! :)

You guys are cool. Yep, you sound ALMOST the same ! Good tips :)

There’s a saying : “your love for the person must be more than your need for him/her” which I think you have echoed .

On #10, very true – it is sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along ( from a song).. sigh. :( he he :)

6. dimaks says:

why dont the 2 of you make some dj’ing πŸ˜€ i think its all awesome to do something like a review.. something like that…

haha, speedimaks beaten.. pero actually madaling araw pa lang nabasa ko na tong entry, di nga lang ako nag-comment πŸ˜€

But I think my sister is more spontaneous and much better at doing adlib than I do haha. πŸ˜‰

Regardinjg loving and needing, have you also heard of the saying that goes: Immature love says: “I love you because I need you.”
    Mature love says: “I need you because I love you.”

Thanks for sharing bw! :)

thanks dimaks…hehe…TH kami na DJs. but that’s okay, because we’re not getting paid for it anyways haha.

so when are we going to hear your podcast eh?

say, how about we interview you in our next show? we’ll call it:

The SKAMID files

no, seriously. promise, it will be fun! :)

9. Abaniko says:

Hey, this is cool. You guys are light and spontaneous. Keep podcasting, okay?

10. niceheart says:

This is cool Kathy! You both sound good. At first I thought I had which one is which. Were you closer to the mike? And then later on, I couldn’t tell anymore which is which. I had fun listening. :)

Thanks Abaniko.
    Actually I took up your suggestion – to discuss something light with someone. Remember? :) I can only hope we can improve more. We are only testing the waters here.

Thank you niceheart! We passed on the mic between us, intentionally so we’ll confuse listeners, lol. πŸ˜‰
    I’m glad you had fun! Our mission is accomplished.

13. rhodora says:

LOL at Verns!She’s a livewire!

Kathy, you sound like your sis, do you look alike too?

14. dimaks says:

haha, i never thought of coming up with the idea of interviewing me, yikes! i dont know, maybe.. perhaps. lol

15. verns says:

hahahaha ayan napakinggan ko na…buti na lang sinabi mo na you’re not talking to yourself lolz kala ko nababaliw ka na hehe very nice Kathy. Ang galing nyo naman..wala akong talent jan :)

@ Dimaks–sows! lusot hehehehe

@tita Rhodes– livewire is the operative word!!! hehe

Ahm, actually we don’t. My sis would be mad at me if I said otherwise. πŸ˜€ And I’m more “chinita” than her.

lol
    I’d settle with “maybe…perhaps.” I’ll bug you about it soon. πŸ˜‰

Salamat Verns! :) I believe many people right now (those who know me) are probably asking themselves – why the heck is she doing this? πŸ˜› Baliw eh. πŸ˜›